Vocabulary of poker cards you need to know
The saying that playing poker can make a difference is true. To become a professional poker player, it takes time to accumulate experience, wit, and good luck to achieve this kind of poker cards success. Let’s see what you need to know at UFABET.
Playing poker cards requires different. Balls such as calls, checks, folds or races in bluffing. When the game reaches final round. Whoever holds big card last person. Remaining wins the round. That Of course, players need to learn a lot of terms fully understand. How to play. Able to fully use skill in witty duels. Here are some key terms. You need know before playing poker:
Terminology for the status of a poker game player, for example:
- DEALER The dealer. Who deals cards and places last bet.
- SMALL BLIND The first player to the left of the dealer. Mandatory bet of half the amount.
- BIG BLIND The second player after the small blind. Mandatory minimum bet amount
- NUTS The player with the best hand
- BAD BEAT Players hold good cards. But still lost best hand
- FISH The player with the worst hand.
poker card terminology
- HOLD CARDS The first 2 cards dealt by the dealer face down to each player.
- pot pot
- Flop The first 3 cards in the community. Use it to match the cards in your hand.
- BOARD A face-up card on the flop.
- TURN 4th card in the community
- RIVER The 5th card in the midfield.
- KICKER The card controller, with the smaller cards controlling the high card.
- BUTTON The button shows who is the dealer in each round. The dealer will turn around in a clockwise direction.
Glossary of how to bet on poker.
- CALL Fight Bet the same amount
- CHECK through, do not place bets, wait to see the next round
- FOLD fold, give up, do not receive the prize money for that round
- RAISE raises, increasing the bet for the opponent to follow.
- ALL-IN All-in Bet all chips